1. MEGMEET makes remarkable breakthrough in the yellow goods industry.
2. Local team was established in Turkey, Poland and Romania.
3. MEGMEET Germany becoming a member of DVS (German Welding Society).
1. The Artsen Pro series was launched and soon gained market acceptance in the domestic market.
2. A local team was established under MEGMEET India to develop the welding business in the Indian market.
1. The Artsen Plus D/P/Q series was launched as a new platform of smart welding equipment. With the advanced welding processes of surface tension transition, short-arc pulse, high-speed Intermittent welding, the Artsen Plus D/P/Q brings MEGMEET globally up to the first-class cycle of welding process.
2. The new smart and fully digital-control Dex CM/PM series was launched.
3. The Artsen II series was launched with the new functions of intermediate wire-feeder and to support the push-pull torch. With further reduction on work intensity and increase in efficiency, the new series has gained highly favorable reputation from customers in tanker manufacturing, ship building and steel construction.
4. Shenzhen Megmeet Electrical Co., Ltd was listed as a public company in the Shenzhen Stock Exchange Main Board.
5. MEGMEET was designated as the official supplier of welding equipment for the international welding competition of the 2017 IIW CWS Arc Cup.
6. MEGMEET participated for the first time in the quadrennial Schweissen and Schneiden in Düsseldorf, also known as the Essen Welding Show, bringing new image and definition of China-made welding equipment to the world.
7. For the 3rd consecutive year, MEGMEET gained the highest market share of robotic welding power source in China.
Emerson Network Power Co., Ltd, a Fortune 500 corporate, and Shenzhen Megmeet Electrical Co., Ltd announced that MEGMEET has acquired the product line and the operation team of the industrial power source (Welding System), which was then integrated to establish the BU of Welding Technology. MEGMEET entered the field of industrial arc welding.